Jesus Christ sends us out to serve locally and globally.
- Provide for local students through Backpack Buddies.
- Serve at three local food banks in Hubbard, Canby and Molalla.
- Help build houses through North Willamette Valley Habitat for Humanity.
- Help those with emergency need through Love INC in Woodburn, OR.
- Co-sponsor Aurora Transitional Shelter with Christ Lutheran Church.
- Work with the Canby Center.
- Work with Capernaum Ministry in Portland, OR.
The church is also home to the North Marion Community Library in our church basement. Library Hours are:
1 – 4 pm Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
For current information go to their web-site:
They have a wonderful collection of books for all ages and love to have people come and read them either at the library or at home. Come and check them out!
- Support diverse schools and universities through the Presbyterian Mission Agency.
- Support the PC(USA)’s Christmas Joy Offering.
- Support disaster relief through the One Great Hour of Sharing Offering.
- Support Presbyterian Youth Ministry through the Pentecost Offering.
Our members have brought the love of Christ to people around the world
from Central Asia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Bolivia, and Peru. Our mission is also extended to the whole world through a mission partnership with the Presbyterian Church USA. In addition we support Medical Teams International and International Reconciliation Ministries.
Our Next Mission Event is:
Each month we provide for the North Marion Schools Backpack Buddies Program along with other organizations in the area. Food bags are provided on Friday to help children with food for the weekend where there is a need. We cover one week a month. Donations helps us purchase needed food items.
On the fourth Sunday of each month we have a Noisy Offering for our Deacons’ Ministry, which provides ministry to our congregation and community.